Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Thursday

I have no idea what to post for this Thursday. So how about a little random program. I really like this one. I use it all the time. Quite often there are things on the Internet that I like to read. I may find recipes, or information that I may want to refer back to. I do not want to print it off. Usually I bookmark it, but sometimes websites go down or things get deleted so I save the page. WHen I save the page I end up with a whole mess of files on my computer. I have the page itself and then the folder for all the pics, code, and whatever. The program PrimoPDF solves all that.
After the install it sets it self up as a printer. So whatever you can print you can turn into a pdf. That means websites get turned into a single file. Much more organized. Also it makes those files you want to post on the web more accessible to others. Have a Powerpoint you want to put up just print it into a pdf. Very useful program and best of all it is free.

Discalimer: I do not claim to own any of the logos shown on this blog. They belong to their respective companies. I am just trying to make finding these wonderful programs a litte easier.

No comments: