Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Media

On Mondays I plan on focusing on media and all the great cheap technology out there.

Today I am going to share with you the program that I used to transfer files from my Ipod to my computer when my computer self destructed. I had pictures and video of my son that I had not yet backed up. My wife was so happy to see the video on my Ipod that I have to save it. I scoured the Internet for a program that I could use to save my precious videos of my son. I downloaded program after program. I have an Ipod Touch and Apple does not make it easy to access the Ipod. There was no way ITunes would save it. Most of the programs I found only transfered music. One I found would transfer photos, and videos would only transfer 100 files then you had to buy the full version, or transfer each file one at a time, an arduous task at over 2000 photos/videos. I love my son, but I did not want to spend $30 for a program I was only going to use once.

Then I found TouchCopy.

You can use it for free for 15 days. Then you have to pay $25.99 for the full version. I was able to save all my photos and videos. Much to my wife's joy. If I have known about this program to begin with then those hours I spent looking could have been put to better use, like backing up my files.

Discalimer: I do not claim to own any of the logos shown on this blog. They belong to their respective companies. I am just trying to make finding these wonderful programs a litte

No comments: