Monday, April 20, 2009

Media Monday

I like music. As a younger man I even tried to teach myself how to play the guitar. Then I sold the guitar at a flea market, because I never spent much time practicing. My other hobby, computers, took up more time. However I still like to listen to music and my wife can sing really well. Sometimes I get the urge to edit some music to make it fit in a video I am making or to record my children singing. There is a great program for doing that, Audacity.

Audacity can edit music or sounds and it is great for recording. My kids just love to hear themselves. With an additional download you can use it to create mp3s of your music.

Discalimer: I do not claim to own any of the logos shown on this blog. They belong to their respective companies. I am just trying to make finding these wonderful programs a little easier.

No comments: